Randstad Material Handler in Irving, Texas
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThe Material Handler can be responsible for processing the delivery of all inbound freight by packing slip and purchase order, as well as processing all outbound shipments from the warehouse; Responsible for restocking product that has been received into its assigned location; Responsible for processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping of all customer orders. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates.
Working hours: 7 AM to 7 PM
- Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
- Document all receiving via computer or control log.
- Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function.
- Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
- Perform put away of items to storage locations.
- Refill of picking locations.
- Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders.
- Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments.
- Load, ship, and log palletized shipments onto outbound vehicles.
- Keep receiving area, warehouse shelves and aisles clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Maintain material handling equipment and report any potential problems.
- Advise warehouse supervisor of out-of-stock items upon discovery.
- Ensure all shipments are labeled correctly.
- Perform cycle counting as required.
- Rotate inventory stock.
- Perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual inventory.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
--6 months related experience
--Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.