Randstad Quality Review Specialist - 2 Openings! in Irvine, California
Quality Review Specialist - 2 Openings!
US$ 35,360 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
*PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES TO Lindsey.Patterson@randstadusa.com ***
Randstad National Recruiting is seeking 2 Quality Review Specialists to work for a nationwide healthcare provider based in Irvine, CA. This position is temporary with the assignment lasting 3 months. Those that cannot commit to the below schedule, should not reply.
Title: Quality Review Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 3 months
Hours: M-F 40 hours
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
Will receive New Business and Client Changes to review electronically to your work queue; via the system. Using Source of Truth documents and job aids to complete the review for accuracy of work data entered to the system by our upstream business partner. Any errors we will document and send back for correction, upon complete review we will mark the system complete to feed downstream to Customer Service.
Working hours: M-F
1. Quality Review data for accuracy
2. Documenting errors found and communicate back to the business team
3. Documentation/Updates made to our work submission/workflow tool
4. Perform Plan Code Association within the system
5. Communication with our Business Partners via Microsoft Outlook email
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school graduate or GED. Some College preferred, but not required
2. Ability to work overtime, required
3. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
4. Healthcare experience, preferred
5. Quality focus
6. Ability to Multi-task
7. Team Player
8. Work in a changing environment
9. Worked in an area with quality metrics
***PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES TO Lindsey.Patterson@randstadusa.com ***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.