Randstad Repair Operator in Huntsville, Alabama
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently recruiting for a Repair Operator to start immediately in the Medical Division at Sanmina-SCI in Huntsville, AL. If you are seeking an opportunity within a growing company that you can call home, then this is the position for you. The facility is completely climate controlled- you will not be cold this winter or hot this summer and it is clean!
Performs a wide variety of complex PCB soldering repair with precision and consistency. Performs product in process inspection for quality control. Performs packaging line and manufacturing inspections. Ensures raw materials, in-process, and finished products meet company standards. May perform data entry using Microsoft Excel and Access.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30AM-4:00PM
- 3 years experience soldering with recent (within 1 year) IPC-A-610 Solder Level II Certification.
- Ability to use customer drawings, measurement gages, and possess some computer skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work with little engineering support.
- Work scheduled overtime as required.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- High school or equivalent with some Quality background preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.