Randstad Engineering Technician in Huntsville, Alabama
US$ 14 - US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is currently recruiting for Engineering Test Technicians to start immediately at Sanmina-SCI in Huntsville, AL. If you are seeking an opportunity within a growing company that you can call home, then this is the position for you. The facility is completely climate controlled- you will not be cold this winter or hot this summer and it is clean!
Pay for these temporary to permanent positions are currently $14.00-$18.00/hr depending on shift and experience with lucrative referral programs, personal protective equipment and uniforms provided. Overtime is required at times depending on department and shift - Multiple shifts available.
Engineering Test Technician responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Fabrication of cables, printed circuit boards, sub-assemblies, assembly of test stations and the maintaining of those test stations
- Soldering, cable fabrication and installation, cabinet / rack assembly, and troubleshooting / debugging completed assemblies
-Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment
- . Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Working hours: Mon. - Thurs. 5:30am - 4 pm
The ideal Production Test Technician candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
-Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate must be able to read electrical schematics, follow electrical and mechanical assembly drawings, solder, use power tools
- Must have the capability to interact and communicate well with mechanical and electrical engineering staff
- Knowledge of In-circuit test systems would be an asset
- Knowledge of In-circuit test systems such as Genrad, HP3070 and Teradyne would be beneficial.
-Must demonstrate ability to read, interpret and work from test reports, schematics and product specification sheets, and to follow and testing and calibration instructions
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic theories, troubleshooting and assemblies required
If interested in this position, please visit www.randstadusa.com. There you will need to create an account (profile) and apply directly to this position. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256.882.4800 x 3512 for additional information. We are also at the Alabama Career Center located at 2535 Sparkman Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35810 every Wednesday from 10am-2pm.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.