Randstad Facilities Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift, $15 - $25 in Huntersville, North Carolina
Facilities Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift, $15 - $25
US$ 18 - US$ 25 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is partnering with a large manufacturer in the Huntersville area to fill a Facility Maintenance Technician position. This position is a direct hire opportunity. This company does offer competitive pay as well as a competitive benefits package.
- Establish and maintain facility maintenance procedures to maintain high standard of manufacturing operations, product quality, reliability, and safety
- Responsible for the maintenance of three facilities. (Main office location will be STX 1)
- Directly manage facilities staff, vendors and service partners
- Support emergency response and operational requirements for 24-hour per day, 7 day per week operation
- Responsible for safety and security of facilities, including fire, insurance, etc.
- Manage outside services within maintenance
- Various ad hoc duties in support of operations management
- Vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Waste and scrap management
Working hours: 1st Shift, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Please apply to this position with an updated resume. You may also directly email you resume to Summer Motsinger at email@example.com or call 704-510-1644 with questions.
We look forward to speaking with you immediately!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.