Randstad Insurance Market Representative - Temp to Perm! in Howell, Michigan
Insurance Market Representative - Temp to Perm!
US$ 17 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking an immediate temp to perm Market Consolidation Representative to join their Commercial Lines Strategic Operations division, at their regional office in Howell, MI. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America s Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
The Market Consolidation Representative assists the Market Consolidation Agents with all administrative work pertaining to the consolidation including, but not limited to, mailing letters, endorsing policies, processing cancellations and reinstatement s, spreadsheet tracking maintenance, database updating with new records, policy status checks, managing letterhead and envelope supply, and securing and maintaining a contact list for each consolidation. Position responsibilities include time and project management skills, Hanover product and coverage knowledge, and the desire to build strong relationships with both our internal and external partners.
- Provide timely, quality service to Agents, commercial policy holders, vendors and Market Consolidation Agents
- Responsible to compile communications, including but not limited to letters and reports to agents, customers, team members and other internal departments
- Documents activities using agency management techniques, procedures and systems
- Reviews data for completeness and gathers missing information when needed
Required Skills, Key Success Factors and Experience:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred.
- Preferred 1+ years of related experience in commercial rating or agency customer service.
- P&C License preferred - candidate must have ability to obtain license within 90 days provided Hanover s sponsorship.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Office systems.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Proficient in operating and interpreting proprietary software programs. Possesses the knowledge to access all applicable on-line resources.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills including active listening skills with an ability to tailor the content to the specific audience.
- Desire to learn the industry and commercial lines business ongoing.
What s in it For You?
- Career Development: 3-6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Starting pay: $17.00 / hour. Expectation is that this rate increases and transfers into a salary upon converting to a Hanover employee.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm OR any time after 8:00am.
- Benefits: Yes both as a temp and when permanent with Hanover.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey Fontana at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.