Randstad Coordinator - HEDIS in Honolulu, Hawaii
Coordinator - HEDIS
US$ 37,440 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
*PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES TO Lindsey.Patterson@randstadusa.com ***
Randstad National Recruiting is seeking 3 HEDIS Coordinators to work for a nationwide healthcare provider based in Honolulu, HI. This position is temporary with the assignment lasting 7 months. Those that cannot commit to the below schedule, should not reply.
Title: HEDIS Coordinator
Location: Honolulu, HI
Duration: 7 months
Hours: M-F 40 hours
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
HEDIS HEDIS HEDIS
Job Code Title: AO - Admin Assistant - Senior
1. Provide guidance for two other administrative assistants supporting HEDIS audits
2. Review lists of member and provider information to verify accuracy of information
3. Call/Fax providers to obtain medical charts
4. Manipulate lists of member and provider information using Microsoft Excel.
5. Look up and enter updates related to members and providers using a Web Interface or MS Access database.
Working hours: M-F
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Must be comfortable and skilled using Microsoft Access
2. Must have experience using MS Outlook for email
3. Must be comfortable looking up information on the Web
4. Must have experience using a photocopier or scanner
5. Must be comfortable making phone calls to physician offices, and speaking and interacting in a professional manner.
Shift Start/End Time: 8am-5pm Mon-fri
***PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES TO Lindsey.Patterson@randstadusa.com ***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.