Randstad Material Handler Ninja in Hollywood, Florida
Material Handler Ninja
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is partnering with a world renowned electronics manufacturer and seeking experienced Material Handlers (including forklift operation) for long term temp to hire positions. The company offers stability, opportunity for long term employment, training, benefits and an environment for recognition and development.
-Confers with department supervisors to determine overdue material and parts and to inform supervisors of material status.
-Transfer of materials from stock area to production areas.
-Examines material received, verifies parts numbers, and checks discrepancies on parts.
-Compares pick-list ticket specifications to material used at work stations to verify appropriate assignment.
-Unloading, moving and storing materials
-Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment
-Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
-Reporting inventory shortages
-Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices
- Accurate and timely completion of Goods Issue/Goods Received function in ERP system
- Daily/weekly cycle counts on raw materials and supplies
- Adherence to all Safety standards, company policies, and work rules
- Provide feedback to Inventory Control, Purchasing, Production, and other Supply Chain departments regarding availability of raw materials and supplies
- Prepare damage claims for Inventory Control review/approval
- Coordinate disposal of excess or damaged goods
Schedule: 1st shift
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2 years Forklift experience (stand up and reach truck forklift)
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Inventory Control, cycle counting, and goods issue/goods received processes
- Lift 25 lbs consistently
- English/Spanish preferred, but not required
Qualified candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com. I will be reviewing resumes hourly and will be calling you for phone interviews.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.