Randstad Forklift Driver Pro in Hollywood, Florida
Forklift Driver Pro
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is partnering with a cosmetics distributor and seeking experienced Forklift Operators for long term temp to hire positions. The company offers stability, opportunity for long term employment, training, benefits and an environment for recognition and development.
Qualified candidates should have three years of warehouse experience operating a sit down forklift, a cherry picker, and an electric pallet jack. Must be able to work occasional overtime.
- Pick orders in the warehouse by using an RF scanner
- Ensure all orders are correct and that inventory is logged
- Safely operate power industrial machines to aid lifting and moving of materials
- Basic computer skills and ability to check inventory and client orders
- Adherence to all Safety standards, company policies, and work rules
Pay-rate: $11-13 (depending on experience)
Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Degree
- 3 years Forklift experience (stand up, sit down forklift and electric pallet jack)
- Prior experience working in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of Inventory Control, cycle counting, and goods issue/goods received processes
Qualified candidates please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be reviewing resumes hourly and will be calling you for phone interviews.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.