Randstad Associate Transportation Planner in Holland, Michigan
Associate Transportation Planner
US$ 15 - US$ 19 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionPlans transportation for orders, using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Transportation Management System (TMS) systems, optimization, and review processes, to effectively deliver product with priority on quality, schedule, and cost. Schedules deliveries with dealers according to established standard work.
- Uses tools and processes to ensure all orders pass through Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) delivery groups' process with correct attributes to facilitate accurate load planning
- Updates and maintains product attributes related to delivery groups to ensure accurate transmission of data to TMS
- Reviews daily shipment plans to assess load feasibility, cube, weight, and schedule before approving plan and scheduling loads to ensure customer satisfaction
Working hours: 8:00am - 5:00 pm
- Experience in transportation, manufacturing, distribution, purchasing or other relevant discipline, including experience utilizing TMS, preferred
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system desirable and VBA
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.