Randstad RIS Quality Control Inspector in Hialeah, Florida
RIS Quality Control Inspector
US$ 10 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
9546300900 ext 1615
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRIS Quality Control Inspector
POSITION SUMMARY: Inspects and documents quality of products at various stages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs the inspection of incoming materials, metal parts, packaging, labeling components and work-in process (WIP) inspection using the following measuring instruments: calipers,
micrometers, templates, calibrated blocks and gauges.
- Reports inspection results on registered QC forms, initiates non- conforming documentation and ensures proper completion of required documentation in accordance with Departmental, GMP,
ISO, SPC and basic statistical knowledge.
- Performs clerical duties as needed in the QC department
Working hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm with possible Overtime
- Experience in the manufacturing environment with expertise in the inspection of mechanical parts (brackets, panels, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge in using inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers and gauges
- Know basic quality terms, definitions, and concepts;
- Understand types of measurement, measurement terminology and the different types of measurement scales;
- Have strong knowledge of basic mathematical operations and perform measurement conversions;
-- May be required to work daily overtime and occasional weekends.
-- Required to stand for most or the entire shift
**Temp to Hire Opportunity***
***Must provide a CURRENT RESUME to be considered for this position***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.