Randstad Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician with strong Electrical in Heath, Ohio
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician with strong Electrical
US$ 16 - US$ 20 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThe Industrial Electrician will work as part of a team to install, test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in a manufacturing environment. This individual will have the ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and specifications in order to provide troubleshooting and repair services. The Industrial Electrician will also routinely perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and components in order to ensure the continued safe, efficient, and effective operations of all equipment and fixtures utilized by the organization.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Risk Management
- Familiar with PLC, with some experience in programing.
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices, and equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code specifications, and schematics in order to effectively trouble shoot, maintain, and repair equipment
- Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems, and components using test equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment, and components.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Direct and train other workers and apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Work on other electrical projects as required
- Requires some mechanical maintenance
- Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, local and federal safety regulations, codes, and specifications
Working hours: 12 hour shifts 2 days on 2 days off
- Minimum 5 years' Industrial Electrician experience required with preference given to those with a background in a manufacturing environment
- ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures
- Self-starter, with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer literate
- 24/7 availability may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Manual dexterity and the ability to remain standing, crouching, or bending for long periods of time
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.