Randstad Test Technician/Assembler in Hayward, California
US$ 19 - US$ 22 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A leader in Life Science and Technology company in the Hayward, CA area. They are seeking an experience Test Technician/Assembler to build and test these products.
1. Assembles electronic, mechanical, fluidic, and optical subassemblies and components.
2. Follows production drawings, written procedures, sample assemblies and verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
3. Crimp, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures and equipment.
4. Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and enclosures.
5. Routes and connects wires and cables between individual assemblies and printed circuit boards.
6. Performs inspection and assembly under microscope or other magnifying device.
7. Performs functional test using measuring instruments and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
8. Reads and assigns work orders, processes material transfers, and fills out production batch records to document assembly steps and maintain accurate inventory counts.
9. Performs inventory transactions to support the flow of material from receiving, inspection and stock locations to the production floor, in a timely and accurate manner.
10. Approving and releasing raw material to further processing such as Assembly or Test, or finished product to stock or otherwise made available to be sold and shipped to a customer.
Working hours: 8-5
High school education or equivalent plus a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
Written and verbal communication skills.
ISO 13485 Medical device experience.
Ability to follow a standard operating procedure, understanding blue prints.
Microscope experience, gluing under microscope, optics handing experience.
Laser alignment using optics and test fixtures.
Laser safety, ESD safety experience.
Pack out experience, labeling, kitting.
Ability to lift 20-50 pounds with limited help.
PC Windows based computer experience.
Good visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Pay rate: 19-22/hour
Please contact recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.