Randstad Executive Assistant in Hawthorne, New York
US$ 18 - US$ 23 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Our client, a prestigious non-profit organization, is looking to add an experienced administrative assistant to their staff. This position will be providing direct Administrative Support for their President s office. This position is Monday through Thursday for an indefinite about of time. We are looking for a candidate who has prior experience working in an office environment, providing executive level support with advanced administrative and computer skills.
Position duties include:
- Provided administrative support to the President
- Handle reception coverage, greeting visitors, answering switchboard and directing phone calls
- Offer assistance to visitors - executive level guests, staff members etc.
- Manage meeting coordination and logistics, including catering arrangements
- Type manuscripts, chapters and letters
- Process invoices and expenses
- Assist with PowerPoint Presentations
- Assist with travel arrangements and reimbursements
Working hours: 9AM - 5PM (Monday-Thursday)
- Experience providing administrative support to c-level executives
- Advanced computer skills - Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Prior experience supporting an executive with MS Word documents and MS PowerPoint presentations
- Good attention to detail with the ability to accurately type long documents
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Industry experience working for a non-profit organization or in the higher education field is desired, but not required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.