Randstad QA/QC Technician in Hawthorne, California
Hawthorne, CA Salary:
US$ 1 - US$ 2 per hour Date Posted:
Monday, August 29, 2016 Experience:
0 years Job Type:
A Quality Inspector is needed immediately for an Aerospace Manufacturing company located North of Torrance, CA. Minimum of 3+ years experience to make verify that all key performance and design characteristics are met or exceeded during assembly and test of vehicle, carbon fiber over-wrapped pressure vessels. This is a 5 month contract. Lastly, candidates must have flexible hours while working 2nd shift hours (3:30 pm - 2 am).
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform receiving, in process, and final inspection on carbon fiber over-wrapped pressure vessels (COPV).
- Inspect, verify, and proactively support development and acceptance testing; assuring adherence to design, specification, and testing requirements
- Document production and test anomalies in accordance with prescribed procedures and process as required
- Process non-conforming product
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
Minimum of 3 years of experience in an aerospace environment required
Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods, and processes
Airframe and Powerplant License - preferred
Knowledge of Aerospace Structures is a plus
Intermediate skill level with Windows operating systems as well as Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Strong knowledge and experience in Aerospace Standards and its general practices
- Contract benefits available 45 days after start date.
Job Number: 124854