Randstad Customer Service Representative in Hauppauge, New York
Customer Service Representative
US$ 35,000 - US$ 42,000 per year
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
One of our top clients in the Hauppauge Area is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team! This company is at the top of their industry and are looking for organized and results driven customer service representatives to provide excellent support to their customers! Below is a description of the responsibilities and the qualifications required for this position. Please review the job summary and skills required and if you feel that you would be a good fit for this opportunity please apply with a copy of your resume in Word format!
- Responsible for managing certain accounts
- Tracking shipments and coordinating with production and scheduler to update on due dates
- Participate in daily meetings to go through projects and update due dates
- Coordinate with other Customer Service Reps that are handling accounts to provide support
- Comfortable working in a team setting and coordinating between different departments
- This company offers Medical, Dental, 401K
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM with one hour lunch
- Salary is between $32,000-$45,000 based on experience
Working hours: MON-FRI 8AM-5PM
--Must be a team player with a positive and customer driven mentality
--Problem solving skills and organization are a must
--Growth potential for the right candidate
--Career minded individuals
--Experience within Microsoft Excel,
If interested please apply with a copy of your resume in Word format!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.