Randstad Assemblers and Hand Packers in Hauppauge, New York
Assemblers and Hand Packers
US$ 16 - US$ 17 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Would you like to get your foot in the door with a great company? Do you like to work with technology?
Our client is looking for tech savvy people to assemble and disassemble electronics and prepare them for shipment. The best candidates must be comfortable using handheld devices like phones. Don t worry; you don t have to be a computer engineer! You simply must be able to read work instructions and then follow the directions. Training provided.
This assignment will last until the end of January and you ll have plenty of overtime if you want it! Position pays well. $16.50 for second shift and $17 for the 3rd shift!
- Performs basic tasks associated with servicing customer product, adhering to productivity and quality standards.
- Services customer product, including receiving/shipping, reviewing customer complaints, basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, and basic hand soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons.
- Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, and operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows basic work instructions for functional assignments according to productivity and quality standards.
- Provides input geared towards continuous improvement, work instruction documentation, and standardization of processes.
- Resolves a variety of basic problems of limited complexity under direct supervision and performs rudimentary analysis involving limited number of factors. Learns policies and procedures, and applies them in routine activities.
- Complies with all required safety practices, and regulations. High school education or equivalent vocational qualification
- Less than 1 year of experience
Working hours: Monday through Friday until January 30th Two shifts available: 3:30 PM to 1:00 AM or 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM 40 hours a week and must be able to work overtime Some Saturdays required
If you re looking for your chance to start a career and gain valuable experience, CALL 631-582-3807 NOW!
We are scheduling interviews immediately! If you re interested, get in touch with me as soon as possible!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-582-3807.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.