Randstad Compounder Position Available in Hackensack, New Jersey
Compounder Position Available
US$ 15 - US$ 22 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A global chemcial company is seeking a Compounder for their 2nd Shift....
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment. Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Following batch formulation, as prescribed by Central Labs, and using knowledge and skills to incorporate approved materials for proper dispersion. Approved materials are accurately and efficiently added to dispersion task by uses of electronic gauges, valves, temperature controls, flow meters or other related equipment.
- Mixing the materials and performing quality controls checks for dispersion approval and transfer to the next step within the production process, using prescribed equipment. Using electronic information systems to control materials additions, check material inventory supplies, etc.
- Ensures all batches are properly and expeditiously transferred into scheduled tanks for thin-down.
- Ensures batches are completed in accordance with Central Lab formulations. Batches are completed in accordance with Central Lab formulations, using the prescribed approved raw materials, thickeners, thinners, etc. Materials are accurately measured and delivered to assigned holding tanks, using electronic gauges, valves, transfer equipment, etc. May use electronic information systems to control materials additions to complete batches for final approval.
- Communicates with other departments for proper transfer of completed dispersion production process; milling, shading, etc. to assigned holding tanks.
- May be required to maintain efficiency of material additions/flow by checking and changing filters.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking battery, electrical charger hook-up etc.
- Performs other duties as required
Working hours: 2nd Shift
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, i.e. addition/subtraction.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP s.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to use company computer systems.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 75pounds continuously throughout shift
- Work over time when necessary
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.