Randstad 3rd Shift Mail Insert Machine Operator in Grove City, Ohio
3rd Shift Mail Insert Machine Operator
Grove City, OH
US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Please email resumes
Randstad USA Administration
We are looking to fill an immediate need for a 3rd shift Mail Insert Machine Operator for our client in Grove City, OH.
Randstad, in partnership with our client who is one of the largest employers in the Columbus, Ohio and a leader in the Financial Services and Insurance industry, is seeking an enthusiastic, positive minded, detail oriented Mail Processing Operator to be a part of our team in Grove City, Ohio.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate multiple types of mail machines, such as inserters, pre-sorters, labelers, etc.
- Both manual and computerized machines
- Maintain adequate supply of materials, such as envelopes and stuffers; order supplies as needed
- Maintain production reports and schedule of workflow
- Maintain currency in postal rates and regulations
- Makes service calls for repairs to machinery
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Working hours: The work schedule is working 3 12 hour shifts. Sunday/ Monday/Tuesday 3rd shift is 7 pm-7:30 am
Working hours: The work schedule is working 3 12 hour shifts. Sunday/ Monday/Tuesday 3rd shift is 7 pm-7:30 am Please note that every 90 days your schedule with flip to the opposite side of the week. Example: in May this schedule will change to Wednesday/.Thursday/Friday then in Aug the schedule will flip back to Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and so on
Working Conditions: Mail room environment. Standing for extended periods of time, walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds, higher noise levels.
- High school studies, or equivalent
- 1+ years of mailroom operations experience
- Ability to make minor machine adjustments
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to operate personal computers, copiers, fax machines, and other equipment
- Ability to be trained in using software needed in performance of mail processing duties
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to Michelle.Liggett@RandstadUSA.com for immediate consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.