Randstad Electronics Technician in Greenville, Wisconsin
Greenville, WI Salary:
US$ 20 - US$ 29 per hour Date Posted:
Thursday, October 13, 2016 Experience:
1 years Job Type:
Electronic Test Techs needed for a long term contract role in the Fox Valley area. The Test Tech will be responsible for the assembly, installation, testing and troubleshooting of vehicle electronic systems.
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
- Installation, integration, set up, and commissioning test support for (C4) equipment. Installation includes both mechanical mounting and electrical interconnects.
- Assemble and install the electrical and electronic systems according to provided engineering data of schematicsinterconnect diagrams, and floor plan diagrams.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers to identify, define, and resolve issues that are identified during installation and commissioning tests.
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Ability to read and interpret Bills of Material, 2D Prints, electrical schematics, electrical interconnect diagrams, and physical floor plan diagrams.
- Two year technical/Associate s Degree or 2+ years relevant experience
- 6-plus months or more of related electronics systems installation and test support experience
- Contractor benefits available
Job Number: 126087