Randstad Machine Operator and Handler in Greensboro, North Carolina
Machine Operator and Handler
US$ 13 - US$ 16 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Triad manufacturer has immediate opening for a highly motivated Laser Operator with a desire to work in a quality centered environment.
This role is vital to support the internal process and customer need for specifically cut product. As such, successful candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, punctuality, and a desire to constantly improve their skills.
-Perform hole drilling and sheet metal cutting functions
- Plan sequence of operations and review blueprints to ensure precision
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point
- Make proper setups for cutting operations
- Set up, maintain and operate laser
- Pay attention to machine at all times to ensure it is working properly
- Accurately project completion of work orders at work center
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required
- Complete assignments on-time and correctly
- Continually maintain a clean working environment
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Perform other related operations as required or directed.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require
Working hours: 1st Shift
-Minimum 4 yrs manufacturing experience required
-Work experience with laser equipment
-Good manual dexterity required
Ability to read both calipers and tape measure to fraction or decimal dimensions
-Must be able to read and interpret drawings, routers, use simple/basic math
-Must be able to read and understand blueprints
-Must be able to read and understand hand held measuring devices such as calipers and tape measures
-Must be able to work with minimal supervision
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
-Position may require bending, kneeling, and stooping.
-Position may require standing for prolonged hours
-Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors and chemicals
All qualified and interested candidates should EMAIL their resume to Expert Recruiting Consultant - Vince.Woods@randstadusa.com or apply directly to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.