Randstad Seeking Customer Relations Assistant Manager in Greenfield, Missouri
Seeking Customer Relations Assistant Manager
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionPlay an instrumental role in the success of daily operation in our Consumer Care Call Center by effectively coaching Tier 1 agents as well as handling the Tier 2 escalation queue of consumer cases. Have the ability to calmly handle upset consumers while resolving their issues, but holding true to our company refund policies.
- Gain knowledge of ePowerCenter so that you can effectively navigate our computer system while creating, resolving, escalating and/or forwarding consumer cases.
- Manage and approve the consumer check refund process and oversee the monthly expense associated with consumer refunds.
- Generate and analyze ePowerCenter reports monthly to monitor for product complaint trends and other concerns needing to be addressed.
- Generate and analyze Cisco Phone reports weekly to monitor Tier 1 agent's activity and efficiencies.
- Assist in the supervising and coaching of all employees in an effort to build star employees that are dedicated to the process and determined to produce quality consumer service.
- Work consistently to improve the process, always looking for a better way that will increase efficiencies, reduce cost and improve quality.
- Assist in solving everyday problems that arise to assure that the call center stays on track to meet the needs of our consumers.
Pay will be based on experience.
Working hours: 8AM - 4:30PM primarily
--Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times, with all people, in all situations.
--Possess a solid work ethic, determined to always get the job done.
--The ability to coach employees and help them reach their fullest potential.
--Be loyal to the company, and ethical and fair in all transactions and dealings.
--Ability to communicate with employees both below and above this position.
--Must be proficient with computer programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
--Experience in a Leadership role at a Consumer Care Center.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.