Randstad Welding Machine Operator in Greeneville, Tennessee
Welding Machine Operator
US$ 11 - US$ 14 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad in partnership with John Deere (Greeneville location) is looking for Welding Machine Operators
Are you familiar with or do you have experience with the robotic welding process? If so, your expertise are needed! Randstad in conjunction with John Deere is looking to hire welders who possess the ability to adequately perform the following job functions:
- Weld parts and sub-assemblies to specifications-- prints, samples, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Perform all work required to complete sub-assemblies and/or assemblies using various robotic welding processes.
- Check results for conformance to print and/or specifications as well as perform some preventive maintenance and adjustments to equipment. .
- Record data for quality, maintenance, and/or preventive maintenance.
- Instruct and assist other team members.
The pay for this position is highly competitive guaranteeing you $10/hr with the strong possibility of significant weekly production bonuses. Employees will average anywhere from $12-$12.5/hr with these production bonuses! If this position sounds like it would be a good fit for you, then I strongly encourage you to read through the list of requirements below!
Working hours: 1st and 2nd shift
Job Requirements and Preferences are as follows:
- We are looking for candidates that possess the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- A minimum of 6 months manufacturing experience is required.
- The ability to work well with a team is strongly valued.
- Safety is a top priority in this environment (any experience working in a "safety-first" environment is a plus).
- Candidates with military experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additionally, because this position is in a manufacturing facility, there are a few special considerations that we follow for our client. Everyone that we present for this role needs to be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
We hope that this is the opportunity you have been searching for, and if it is I encourage you to get the process started by completing our application process. After completion of the application, we ask that you give us 3-5 business days to get in touch with you. Randstad appreciates your interest, and we are looking forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.