Randstad Forklift Operators in Greeneville, Tennessee
US$ 10 - US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad in partnership with John Deere is seeking Forklift Operators
Do you have forklift experience and have an interest in working in a safety first, climate-controlled environment? If so, there are opportunities available to you at the John Deere Plant in Greeneville, TN. The pay is competitive, with a base pay of $10/hr and realized pay of $12-$12.50/hr as a result of a weekly production bonus.
- Operating material handling equipment and mechanical equipment including a light truck or car in order to deliver, pickup, load, unload, move and/or sort parts.
- Keeping counts, inventory status, records or reports on parts, components, and suppliers either manually or through the use of a personal or host computer.
- Receives, checks, assigns locations, stores and/or delivers material, parts and tools throughout the factory.
- Prepares parts for shipment including packing, verifying quantity, applying shipping labels, completing paperwork, weighing and transporting to loading area and/or loading truck.
- Sorts, checks, count, and/or expedite material, parts and/or tools used in the factory.
Working hours: 1st and 2nd Shift
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- 6 months manufacturing experience
- The ability to work well with a team is strongly valued.
- Safety is a top priority in this environment.
- Candidates with military experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additionally, because this position is in a manufacturing facility, there are a few special considerations that we follow for our client. Everyone that we present for this role needs to be willing to submit to a background check and a drug screen. We truly hope that this is the opportunity you have been searching for, and that you will get the process started by applying with us today! Our team will be in touch within the next 3-5 business days. Randstad thanks you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.