Randstad Assembly in Greeneville, Tennessee
US$ 10 - US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionGUARANTEED interview for all who apply! We have assembly positions available at John Deere in Greeneville, TN. These positions pay up to $12.50/hour as a result of a weekly production bonus and offer plenty of opportunities for overtime!
- Assembly of L100 Riding lawn equipment in a team environment
- Routine quality checks, both visual and with use of gauges/measuring devices
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment, facilities and grounds using necessary supplies, tools, equipment or vehicles
- Keeping counts, inventory status, records or reports on parts components, and supplies either manually or through the use of a personal or host computer
- Special project work as needed
Working hours: 1st shift, 6AM- 2: 30 PM
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Safety is a top priority in this environment (any experience working in a "safety-first" environment is a plus).
- Candidates with military experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additionally, because this position is in a manufacturing facility, there are a few special considerations that we follow for our client. Everyone that we present for this role needs to be willing to submit to a background check and a drug screen
We truly hope that this is the opportunity you have been searching for, and that you will get the process started by applying with us today! Our team will be in touch within the next 3-5 business days. Randstad thanks you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.