Randstad Maintenance Mechanic in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Green Bay, WI
US$ 18 - US$ 21 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently searching for a direct hire maintenance mechanic for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This company is a nationwide fabricator supporting agriculture and commercial industry. We are currently looking for a qualified maintenance mechanic / technician to join this company's team for a direct hire opportunity. This position would include support and preventive maintenance on machinery (will be trained on specific machines) - including electrical, motor, and hydraulic support.
This company offers a variety of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, STD, LTD etc.
2nd 3:00 - 11:00 PM Monday- Friday (may train on 1st shift)
3rd: 11:00pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday
- perform electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic system maintenance on variety of machinery and equipment
- ability to work independently without much supervision (only mechanic on duty - will work closely with technical millwright)
- collaborating with maintenance team to ensure completion of jobs
- prioritizing various maintenance projects throughout production facility
- adhere to preventative maintenance schedule
- safely operate cranes and forklifts
- mechanically inclined - willing to tinker and problem solve
Please call Hannah at 920-469-3742 or email a resume to email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity!
Working hours: 2nd shift: 3pm - 11 pm M-F or 3rd shift 11pm - 7am Sun-TH
-2-3 years previous maintenance experience
-flexible attitude and ability to prioritize different projects
-ability to read schematics and blue prints
-previous knowledge of servo motors, hydraulic systems, pneumatics, & PLC highly preferred
-power supply knowledge - including previous experience working with transformers and up to 120 V
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.