Randstad Maintenance Mechanic in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Green Bay, WI
US$ 20 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionLooking for your next great opportunity? We have a prominent company in the Green Bay area looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanics.
Position: Direct Hire
Shifts: Primarily 2nd shift (3pm-11pm), but must be flexible to rotate as production dictates
- Perform maintenance service and repairs in the areas of mechanical and electrical.
- Applies all lock-out / tag-out procedures during repairs.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical
and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Safely & properly operate cranes, fork trucks, man-lifts & apply safe rigging
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment and man lifts.
- Perform mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting experience desired.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems experience a must
Qualifications: 5 years experience required; 3 years working in Industrial Maintenance environment
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities
-Basic electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical skills
- Problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Successful completion of internal Aerial Man Lift and Forklift training programs and
safe operation of these pieces of equipment. (training provided by the customer)
Working hours: Rotating shifts
If you are QUALIFIED, please EMAIL your resume to Lynn:
or apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.