Randstad Entry Level CNC Operator in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Entry Level CNC Operator
Green Bay, WI
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionA good standing company in the North Green Bay area is looking for a Skilled CNC MACHINIST that would be available for 2nd.
Position: Temp to Hire
Pay: $13-15 based upon experience
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package consisting of health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, and 401(k).
Job Responsibilities / Experience:
- Operating a Vertical Milling Center
- Will set up and run the machine (no programming)
- Place metal parts on the machine and run program
- Will use a micrometer to check for tolerances on completed parts
- Must have 4+ years of experience and a CNC degree
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must be able to work independently with little direction
* All candidates must submit to criminal background check and also drug test.
Working hours: 2nd or 3rd shift with training on 1st
If you are QUALIFIED, please EMAIL your resume to Lynn:
or apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.