Randstad Controller in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Green Bay, WI
US$ 90,000 - US$ 140,000 per year
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is currently seeking a controller for a global company headquartered in Green Bay, WI. This position will be the US Controller reporting directly to the CFO. The Controller is responsible for ensuring the organization s financial reporting and assist in financial steering. In this position the controller will play a crucial role managing financial reporting. This candidate will also have input and influence on the company s important financial decisions and can provide valuable input into our company s continued success. The controller will be responsible to ensure policies and procedures are in place to safeguard company assets and provide oversight to ensure financial reporting is accurate, timely and in compliance. Ideal candidate will be looking to develop into a higher level role within the organization. This role requires flexibility and adaptability for a rapidly growing company.
- Responsible for the monthly close process ensuring accurate and timely financial statements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the enterprise.
- Responsible for performing cost analysis to ascertain accuracy, completeness and propriety of balances.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed subsidiary documentation on monthly basis to support general ledger account balances.
- Coordinate the maintenance of historical financial information as may be necessary in the normal course of business.
- Direct the annual financial audit.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Report to Senior Management on operating performance, financial position, and revenue and expense analysis.
- Review and recommend modifications to corporate business plans
- Assist the CFO as may be necessary in the processing of accounting and financial activities.
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 920-469-3742
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Salary based on experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Proven senior accounting experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Proven track record of cost analysis and business forecasting
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and internal and external customers
- Must be willing and able to work both independently and collaboratively with team members at multiple locations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.