Randstad Sr Compensation Specialist in Germantown, Tennessee
Sr Compensation Specialist
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Description- Provide compensation consultation and expertise for designated function(s), business unit(s) and/or region(s). Serve as compensation expert for groups supported. Ensure compensation programs and plans are implemented in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and market norms. Develop and present compensation-related training to HR, managers and others as needed.
- Analyze and recommend job grade placement, job title, pay rate/salary, incentive plan and equity eligibility using third-party salary surveys and internal comparable data. Create/maintain/review job descriptions. Facilitate implementation of position changes in HR system. Develop and recommend salary structures.
- Participate in incentive plan development and analysis. Coordinate implementation and communication of incentive plans within assigned group(s). Review and present communication materials and plan documents. Provide consultation on plan alignment and interpretation of plan documents. Recommend plan modifications, as needed to confirm with local laws, regulations and market norms. Analyze payouts compared to performance to identify and determine potential corrective action on issues identified.
- Manage the annual salary planning and administration process. May coordinate with IT/HRIS to prepare data tables, upload salary structures. Develop and present training and communication materials including system user guides. Develop and recommend salary/merit budgets. Analyze data and prepare reports for management decision-making and executive review.
- Develop and maintain moderately complex to complex tools to administer and communicate compensation programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of local, regional and national laws, regulations and trends impacting compensation.
- Maintain and update HRIS and compensation-related tables and systems as it relates to jobs, positions, grades, etc.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field or any combination of college and work experience to equal education period. Certified Compensation Profession (CCP) preferred.
At least five years of progressively responsible compensation experience, including market pricing/job evaluation, pay structure analysis, annual salary planning and administration, incentive plan administration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.