Randstad Sr Benefits Analyst in Germantown, Tennessee
Sr Benefits Analyst
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Description1. Investigates and resolves questions regarding health and welfare benefit plans and makes independent judgment regarding final resolution.
2. Manages third-party vendor activity and documentation to support vendor administration of benefits.
3. Maintains records of problem issues and resolutions, coordinates communication of problem resolution to all involved parties.
4. Coordinates with administration service provider and all plan administrators on resolution of benefit issues; attends related meetings.
5. Responsible for routine and adhoc reporting and analysis as required: including quarterly experience, claims analysis, financial reporting and annual enrollment reporting.
6. Ensures all benefit plans are appropriately administered and maintains compliance with applicable laws.
7. Reviews related compliance documentation and ensures effective implementation among the plans managed.
8. Provides customer service to associates and ensures that inquiries and issues are resolved.
9. Provides functional support for third party benefits administration systems and file feeds including documentation, testing, monitoring successful file transmission, ensuring successful loading of data to applicable system, and addressing data issues that arise with file loads.
10. Provides functional support on payroll/HRIS as it relates to benefits including benefit deductions and performing system audits and testing.
11. Assists in the preparation and review of communication materials.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience in compensation and/or benefits administration experience required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.