Randstad Logistics Coordinator in Garden City, New York
Garden City, NY
US$ 40,000 - US$ 50,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We have an exciting opening for on of the fastest growing companies in the logistics industry for their Long Island office. This company is looking for an entry level Logistics Coordinator to help grow their team as they are looking to continue growing and expanding with many of the major retailers in the nation. This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to get into Logistics, Operations, or Freight Forwarding to get in at the ground level with an organization. This office is very team oriented, with a fast paced and fun work environment. If you re interested in the starting a new career with where you will develop the necessary skills to drive business apply now!
What s in it for you?
- $35,000 Annual Salary
- Benefits from day 1, 100% Covered
- 401K Match
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Support the international logistics manager in his daily tasks including business correspondence, invoicing & billing, and processing shipment orders
- Effectively & accurately manage all charge backs
- Following up with shipment orders in a timely manner and handle full cycle customer service
- Logging data in Excel spreadsheets and creating reports to track financial data
- Filing and scanning and other general duties as needed.
Working hours: 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
- Associate s Degree in Operations, Logistics, or Business.
- Excel skills including V-Lookups & Pivot tables are required
- SAP Experience highly preferred
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Must be willing to learn and grow within the logistics field
This position is looking to start immediately and interviews are currently being scheduled. Apply directly and for immediate consideration send your resume referencing this position to Edwin via email at email@example.com If you re looking for an opportunity to start in a field that will never be lost, here s your chance!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.