Randstad Eligibility Specialist in Garden City, New York
Garden City, NY
US$ 35,000 - US$ 40,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Responsible for all activities associated with eligibility determination.
- Interprets scanned images and uses data within those images to research and complete tasks.
- Enters appropriate and accurate information into the automated system for the tracking of all cases processed.
- Makes decisions, based on established policies and procedures, regarding the proper disposition of tasks or the escalation of those tasks in an instance where the proper outcome is not apparent.
- Performs timely updates to the database when there are changes in circumstances or eligibility status.
- Communicates effectively with subject matter experts and supervisors verbally or through e-mail when a task cannot be completed for procedural and/or technical reasons.
- Follows written and spoken instructions and complete work in line with defined schedule objectives.
- Meets individual and unit performance goals and standards.
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; 2 years experience in eligibility, healthcare, customer service, or related field; ability to follow guidelines; excellent calculation skills; computer literacy; thorough data entry skills; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.