Randstad Collections Representative in Garden City, New York
Garden City, NY
US$ 22 - US$ 26 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe currently have an opportunity for a Collections Representative at our client located in Nassau, NY
In this role you would work closely with the customer service team and collections manger to understand claims and/or concepts to facilitate effective communication and collection. Also, in this position, you would engage in verbal and written communication involving the client and audit staff. Candidates must have at least one year of client service/collections experience.
The Collections Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with A/R outstanding claims, including:
- Review accounts regularly for follow up
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard department timeframe
- Call clients regarding any discrepancy and coordinating collections representatives to act on past due acctounts.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- At least 4 years of Collections experience
- Experience with utility billing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable professional reputation with high degree of energy, integrity, and professionalism
- Attention to detail
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.