Randstad Logistics Coordinator in Fremont, California
US$ 16 - US$ 19 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client is a well-known transportation and logistics company looking for data entry clerks for their Fremont, CA location. They have a large client who handles a high volume of orders and requests to transport shipments via freight, flight, and train The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating specified top accounts from a customer service standpoint in addition to assisting with specific projects.
- Coordinate specified accounts, including, but not limited to, processing the order initiation for electronics and/or tradeshow shipments, processing all necessary paperwork for each order (worksheets, quotes, dispatch tickets, bills of lading, etc.), perform credit checks and trip transits when applicable, register each order.
- Act as a liaison between account, shippers and van lines.
- Track all orders and accomplish task flow.
- Prepare all necessary logistic reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide manager with the necessary information to produce the monthly reports and assist in accomplishing this every month and faxing to the required people.
- Notify manager of inconsistencies in workload, non-compliance to process, additional training needs, and inconsistencies in quality.
- Maintain the understanding and assist in the implementation and utilization of all relative computer programs; i.e. Movers Suite and HOD
- Help promote and maintain a positive working environment within Customer Service.
Working hours: M-F 8am-5pm
1.-High school diploma or GED equivalent
2.-Experience in the moving and/or transportation industry preferred but not required.
3.-Effective verbal and written communication skills
4.-PC proficiency, including Microsoft Office products, sufficient to complete reporting requirements.
--Contract to Hire Opportunity
--Monday- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
--$16-$19/hr. (hourly position)
--All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Put your talent to the test and please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at Mark.Nelson@randstadusa.com. Phone calls are welcome after sending your resume. Please call Mark at 408-727-0804.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.