Randstad Forklift Drivers in Fremont, California
US$ 15 per hour
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
7am to 3:30pm, Day Shift
Temp to Perm
Forklift operators play a critical role in the function of a warehouse, helping to move goods, supplies and materials from one place to another - onto and off of shelves, trucks, pallets, etc. - while adhering to strict government and company safety standards. They are also responsible for documenting orders and maintaining inventory levels, sometimes using RFID scanners or other mechanisms.
Candidates may be required to pass a drug screen and background check, depending upon client requirements and state protocols. 6 months of experience operating a forklift in a similar environment is preferred.
- Sort and place materials or items on pallets and move pallets with Forklift
- Process shipments using online shipping (DHL, Fed Ex and Ups Online)
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, and convey orders to packing station or shipping department
- Load and unload freight with Forklift
- Operate dolly, pallet jack and/or forklift while loading supplies and equipment
- Record information regarding the amounts of materials or items distributed
Working hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Stand up/Sit Down forklift experience a must
Rf Scanning gun
Sitdown/Stand Up Forklifts
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.