Randstad Call Center Representative in Fremont, California
Call Center Representative
US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
A national waste management services company is looking for a focused and efficient customer service representative to join their growing call center team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering heavy volume of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Effectively work with mapping system (Google Maps) to provide directions to drivers
- Opportunities to actively listen and resolve customer issues
- Accurately receive and input orders and data into their ERP system
- Responsible for creating, editing, and preparing new accounts
Working hours: 8am-5pm M-F
--1-2+ years of experience in a call center or customer service position
--Ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
--Detail oriented, sense of urgency and Independent
--Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Must be eligible to work in the United States
--Must be 18 years or older
- Temporary to Hire Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00 pm
- $15/hr., $17/hr. when permanent
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at Mark.Nelson@randstadusa.com.
We are looking forward to meet you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.