Randstad Sr. Appeals Analyst - Workers Compensation in Franklin, Tennessee
Sr. Appeals Analyst - Workers Compensation
US$ 18 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionImmediate opening for a Sr. Appeals Analyst to review Workers' Compensation payments in order to verify payment for state requirements.
Working hours: 8-5
In this role you will reviews accounts to determine reason for underpayment as well as:
- Reviewing accounts and sending detailed, written explanation for return.
- Investigates all network contracts, denied line items and re-pricing techniques.
- Verifies or denies contract existence between network re-pricing
- Ability to interpret payer and bill review contracts and apply as needed
- Utilizes general revenue cycle and appeals processing knowledge
- Performs special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to research and comprehend workers' compensation fee schedules in various states
- Knowledge of ICD-9, UBE, UB/HCFA, and HCPCs coding manuals to determine reason for denial or reimbursement amount
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow-through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Skilled in problem resolution and processing numerous types of denials.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year experience in environment utilizing coding and appeals knowledge preferred.
- At least two years of reimbursement and contractual review experience preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume for immediate confidential review to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.