Randstad Human Resources Administrator in Franklin, Tennessee
Human Resources Administrator
US$ 42,000 - US$ 45,000 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Dynamic global company located in Williamson County has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Administrator.
In this role you will reports to the Corporate Human Resources Manager preforming a variety of administrative duties within an HR department.
Working hours: 8-5
- Responsible for on-boarding and New Hire Orientation
- Maintain personnel and confidential records
- Provide back-up support to the Payroll Administrator
- Coordinate employee events
- Assist with developing job descriptions and performance evaluations
- Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize and multi---task in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and HRIS systems.
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package, great working environment and exceptional team of co-workers.
Experienced candidates are asked to submit a resume for immediate confidential review. You may forward it directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.