Randstad Community Coordinator in Franklin, Tennessee
US$ 16 - US$ 17 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad in Williamson County is currently recruiting for a Community Coordinator.
If you are interested in the Real Estate business this position is for you!!!
In this role you will be working to ensure all permits and paperworks are in order for the company.
Prepare homesite list
* Submit and track developer approvals
* Coordinate all start meetings
* Maintain start log
* Monitor all developer takedown schedules and insure that everything is up to date
Working hours: M-F
* 1-2 years experience working in a property/ real estate/ or construction industry
* Fantastic driving record
* Proficient with all computer programs such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Acess
* Bachelors degree is preferred
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.