Randstad Payroll Administrator - Bose in Framingham, Massachusetts
Payroll Administrator - Bose
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionBose Corporation is seeking a Payroll Administrator with a minimum of two years of professional hands on experience in payroll systems. The successful candidate has experience and knowledge to perform various clerical duties and data entry required in processing weekly payrolls. Payroll is a sensitive, confidential area and must be aware of the need for confidentiality and discretion.
- Weekly payroll preparation assistance
- Perform data entry to Workday payroll system.
- Follow up with administrators/Human Resources Department on new hires or terminations and other miscellaneous items.
- State and Local tax set up on employee level.
- Review and maintain employee set up in Workday.
- Research time discrepancies as requested by administrators and employees.
- Review and distribution assistance
- Downloading and printing the weekly pay checks.
- Running the check stuffer machine.
- Verify and sort paychecks ensuring all checks were printed.
- Set up, calculate, and pay child support and garnishments to individuals as well as courts.
- Complete wage verification forms as requested.
- Log cancelled checks in Quicken system.
- Run monthly reports from Quicken system.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Duties as backup administrator include weekly wire processing and communications with tax service, problem resolution, monthly commission payments
- Interface with supervisors and administrators throughout the company
- Process payroll manual checks for outstanding payroll checks, payroll advances, lost/stolen checks, late time sheets, etc.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
--Knowledge and understanding of IRS and multi-state labor & tax law requirements
--Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
--Payroll and exposure to accounting with a general knowledge of accounting principles.
--Knowledge of Company and Payroll policies, procedures and systems
--Experience and knowledge to performing various clerical duties and data entry required in processing weekly payrolls.
--Excellent communications skills (Verbal, Written and Interpersonal)
--Excellent reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills
--Strong Microsoft- Excel experience (Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred)
--On the job exposure with HR and Payroll system (Workday payroll, SAP a plus)
Please note this is a 6+ month contract position. All interested candidates should be open to long term extension or full time opportunities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.