Randstad Functional Test Engineer I in Framingham, Massachusetts
Functional Test Engineer I
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
As a member of the Test Engineering team you will play a role in deploying and supporting the functional board level test strategies on some of the most innovative products coming out of our R&D design center. You will work with the Test Engineering team and our manufacturing operations team to develop and deploy the test solutions used to perform functional tests on the printed circuit boards used in our products. You will be working with a highly skilled and experienced team, which will provide a great opportunity for you to learn from some of the top engineers in the industry. This is a contract opportunity.
- Debug, enhance, and provide initial support of the test sequence (software script) to automate testing of board using existing test environment infrastructure
- Debug, enhance, and provide initial support of functional board level test fixture
- Work closely with our customers, manufacturing operations, to ensure successful delivery of test solutions
- Provide product test training
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- One to three years engineering experience
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of electronic test equipment such as voltmeter, oscilloscope, waveform generators, etc.
- Computer skills including knowledge of PC software and hardware
- Ability to read schematics
- Fundamental knowledge of electrical circuit analysis and design
- National Instruments LabVIEW experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with software source control tools is a plus
- Experience with audio systems, audio test equipment or measurements is a plus
- Knowledge of various computer interfaces and buss formats including PCI, PXI, GPIB, USB, Ethernet, RS232 for data acquisition and instrument control is a plus
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.