Randstad Customer Service Representatives in Framingham, Massachusetts
Customer Service Representatives
US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client in Framingham is looking for Customer Service Representatives- Shift: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm AND/OR 10:30am - 7:00pm (must be flexible) This is a temp assignment however, the right candidates could be hired on through the company as perm employees.
Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
1. Responsible for driving sales by incorporating cross and up sell opportunities into sales presentation.
2. Responsible for inbound presales calls for transitional Copy & Print orders, where in-depth knowledge of Copy & Print is no required (i.e., business cards, stamps, holiday cards etc.)
3. Provide a quality service and sales experience to each customer. Meet or exceed sales, quality, and Service Level Agreements (SLA) and other production requirements.
4. Support customer for reorder process on transitional sales.
5. Assist and/or collaborate with specialty sale team as needed.
6. Provide customer support for Copy and Print orders relative to customer questions, pre-sales and post sales.
7. Documents common reasons for resolution needs by vendor used, in an effort to drive process improvement and improve service level expectations with associated vendors.
8. Shares insights learned on the phone with team members and business partners as appropriate.
Working hours: Shift: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm AND/OR 10:30am - 7:00pm (must be flexible)
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a high volume environment (preferably in call/contact center)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment where sales goals are present, is preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Knowledge of AS400 is a plus
This is a temp to possibly perm position that pays $15 an hour, $16.92 when it goes perm along with commission, generally on average $1400 a month!
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.