Randstad Accounts Payable Specialist - Bose in Framingham, Massachusetts
Accounts Payable Specialist - Bose
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Under limited supervision, process vendor payments in a timely, accurate manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Interface with internal and external clients to research, identify, and resolve payment and / or process problems while providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that transaction errors and exceptions are addressed completely and timely.
- Proactively review and reconcile vendor statements, aging reports, and other internal records such as open goods receipts / invoice receipts to identify and resolve open issues.
- Help develop and maintain high-quality and efficient business processes, including documentation of transaction / data flows and controls.
- Identify and suggest ways to streamline manual processes to effectively utilize system capabilities and future enhancements using continuous improvement and lean principles and techniques.
- Assist with the creation, implementation, and reporting of performance metrics designed to enhance and improve the end to end procure to pay business process.
- Assist with 1099/1042-s reporting and compliance.
- Assist with compliance, reporting, audits, and other special projects as necessary.
The ideal candidate will display a high level of attention to detail and possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. They will have a proven track record of successfully completing assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems, improving end to end processes, and making recommendations. Requires strong problem resolution and customer service skills, accurate data entry, and an ability to utilize technical tools to analyze data and resolve issues.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
--Demonstrated background and understanding of accounting and the end to end procure to pay process.
--Supply or freight payment experience a plus
--Strong analytical and organization skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
--Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP system
--Strong computer skills including advanced functions within the Microsoft Office suite.
--5 - 7 years of accounts payable or supply chain payment experience with a proven track record of implementation work and process improvements in a large company.
Please note this is a 6+ month contract position. All interested candidates should be open to long term extension or full time opportunities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.