Randstad 3rd Shift Forklift Operator in Fort Worth, Texas
3rd Shift Forklift Operator
Fort Worth, TX
US$ 11 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionSummary: Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, Report variances as necessary
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Assist in physical inventories
- Complete daily inspection of equipment
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management or customer
Working hours: Fri-Sun: 5:00am-5:00pm
Must have at least a years worth of Forklift experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.