Randstad Program Support Specialist in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Program Support Specialist
Fort Mill, SC
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionProvides exemplary service to multiple clients, including product manufacturers, physicians, patients, and internal customers. Contributes to the profitability by ensuring personal productivity and efficient use of material resources.
- First face of MS121
- Manages both Aubagio and Lemtrada inventory
- Takes inbound calls, triages to Site Coordinator or Nurse and/or resolves situations when deemed appropriate
- Starts the patient's journey
- Reviews all documents indexed by data intake
- Identifies what documents the program has received for the patient, provider, site and/or pharmacy
- Faxes REMS and supporting REMS documents to Theracall
- Serves as Quality Check for Lab Coordinator review
- Answers Operational questions via program Tech Box
- Retrieves, documents and communicates all voice mails received by the program to appropriate owner
- Works closely with every role in the MS121 program (clinical and operations) to ensure infusion process is successful
- Process Copay and PAP assistance for MS121 patients
Working hours: 8:30-5 AND 11-8 (rotating)
Responsible for the intake of all program specific correspondence, including mail and faxed documents. Logs information into appropriate database and triages all program specific mail to the appropriate reimbursement counselor and/or team leader. Responsible for payer research and state assignment management. Distributes reports daily, disseminating information to appropriate distribution vendors, reimbursement counselors and team leaders. Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations. Performs related duties as assigned. Strong desire to develop health care research and analysis skills in order to support payer research, health care policy library and state management responsibilities Strong computer application skills Strong organizational and time management skills Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously Strong attention to detail Must have excellent time management skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Strong interpersonal skills; team player Adaptable and flexible to new situations
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a Word document of your resume, with Program Support Specialist in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.