Randstad National Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, FL
US$ 17 - US$ 22 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionTO APPLY: Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad's National Recruiting office in Ft. Lauderdale has an opening for a National Recruiter. This position recruits over the phone for various positions across the United States, and fills openings with many fortune 500 clients. (Successful applicants will report to the office each work day. This is NOT a work from home position).
Job Description: Drive order fill rates by placing viable candidates with our client base throughout the United States.
- Assist new hires and aid during onboarding
- Help create reporting efficiencies for internal/external reporting
- Act as point of contact for daily activity with customer/program office
- Evaluate talent and assess client demands to make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidate's skills and experience
- Evaluate candidates via phone interviews, online assessments, and professional references. Coordinating interviews, assisting talent with resumes and coaching for successful interviews
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, pipelining, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations
- Utilize VMS systems to effectively manage candidate submittals, interviews and offers
- Maintain database with updated documentation regarding candidate activity
- Effectively communicate with Manager and Talent Care Coordinator to successfully place, on-board, and retain talent
Working hours: First Shift
Required Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of business experience with a minimum of one year in recruiting and/or inside customer service/sales
- Proven experience and/or relevant skills to manage a full cycle recruitment process consisting of sourcing, screening, extending offers, on-boarding, coaching, and terminating talent
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work, and effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be innovative in approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations
Shift Required: Day shift
Compensation: Base Salary plus monthly bonus, $35k-$50k/yr
*All Job Offers contingent on applicant passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen**
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.