Randstad Financial Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad Finance & Accounting
Local fortune 500 company in expansion mode is actively looking for a strong Financial Analyst. This position will provide financial and analytical support to management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Performing analysis on trends, risks and preparing analytical reports
· Hands on preparing budgets and financial forecasts and generate monthly variance reports.
· Prepare and analyze actual vs. plan (revenues, expenses, and earnings) and explain main reasons for variances
· Supports business and operational functions and analyze data
· Reviews, analyzes, and interprets all financial and budgetary reports making recommendations to management.
· Perform ad hoc business case analysis
Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting
Minimum of 3 years experience.
Accounting experience preferred.
Proficiency in software packages.
Excel super user level a must.
Knowledge of US GAAP.