Randstad QA Analyst in Folsom, California
US$ 20 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionLooking for a career change? Passionate about the Healthcare Industry? Our client a leading innovator in the Healthcare Industry, is dedicated to providing critical health and human service programs around the globe. They are experiencing exponential growth. We are looking for some experienced QA Analysts in Folsom, CA. Paid 4-week training and an opportunity to grow with an expanding company. All qualified and interested candidates should apply online @ www.randstadstaffing.com and/or contact: email@example.com.
- Plans, organizes, and implements a quality assurance program.
- Develops and monitors an effective quality assurance program which is applicable to subcontractors.
- Participates in the development of performance evaluation based on measures identified by the client.
- Carries out quality monitoring of processes and staff in accordance with quality management plans and schedules.
- Provides clear and effective feedback to management and staff about completed tasks to ensure that all teams are able to continuously improve in performance and quality measures.
- Develops quality-monitoring tools for each production department in the project.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 7AM - 4PM (Shift)
--Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/ university or equivalent experience;
--Analytical skills and two years' experience or more developing and implementing quality assurance programs in a business environment;
--Ability to plan and manage complex operational tasks;
--Organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
--Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment;
--Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.