Randstad Eligibility Specialist Supervisor in Folsom, California
Eligibility Specialist Supervisor
US$ 20 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionLooking for a career change? Passionate about the Healthcare Industry? Our client a leading innovator in the Healthcare Industry, is dedicated to providing critical health and human service programs around the globe. We are looking for some experienced Customer Service Supervisors in Folsom, CA to supervise a growing project. Paid 4-week training and an opportunity to grow with an expanding company. All qualified and interested candidates should apply online @ www.randstadstaffing.com and/or contact: email@example.com.
1. Supervises Eligibility Specialists, including all functions associated within the department
2. Monitors workload and coordinates schedules. Plans and coordinates day-to-day production responsibilities and quality performance.
3. Monitors performance, writes performance appraisals and provides disciplinary actions as needed of assigned staff.
4. Trains, motivates and evaluates performance of eligibility staff.
5. Facilitates meetings as needed.
6. Consistently and effectively communicates with the Eligibility Manager on performance standard levels.
7. Reviews the work of staff to ensure accuracy of all records.
8. Ensures staff maintains updated knowledge of the program.
9. Provides the Manager with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, and staff issues.
10. Assist specialists in making decisions, based on established policies and procedures, regarding the proper disposition of tasks or the escalation of those tasks in an instance where the proper outcome is not apparent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 7AM - 4PM (Shift)
--Associate's degree from an accredited college or university, or two years supervisory experience in a health, social services field, or related field;
--Two years' experience in eligibility production environment preferred.
--Requires an understanding of eligibility determination process; computer literacy; effective problem solving skills; ability to follow directions; ability to interact courteously and effectively with a variety of people;
--Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.